The skills and knowledge gained in this course are relevant across a wide range of industries.
Possible job titles include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Junior
This qualification can be undertaken as a Traineeship.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification.
Before enrolling, your proficiency in language, literacy and numeracy will be assessed to determine what level of support you may need to assist you through your study program.
Students require access to a computer with an internet connection.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Both formal and informal skills, knowledge and experience may be recognised as prior learning and could help you avoid training in areas you are already competent.
The RPL pathway is available to any learner who can provide evidence of competency for the units offered within the qualification. See the RPL Guide (FAQs) for more information on this process and how to apply.
12 units must be completed:
1 core units
11 elective units * Electives subject to change.
- BSBWHS201Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBITU203Communicate electronically
- BSBITU201Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBICMM201Communicate in the workplace
- BSBWOR203Work effectively with others
- BSBINM201Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBWOR202Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBWOR204Use business technology
- BSBCUS201Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201Work effectively in a business environment
After More Information?
I learnt so much from this course and my Trainer really knew her stuff. I would recommend it to anyone looking to start a career.
Natalie Briggs - Business Graduate
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business